Tortilla Chip Crusted Tilapia
Recipe type: Main
Serves: Serves 4
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 4 6-ounce tilapia fillets
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup finely crushed tortilla chips
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 400°. Lightly grease a baking sheet or line with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle lime juice on both sides of fish, then season both sides with salt and pepper. Stir together tortilla chips and cayenne on a plate. Beat egg in a bowl. Dip each fillet in egg, then roll in chips. Place each coated fillet on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes, or until fish flakes.
- Serve with tartar sauce.